Success after IF
Options

I'm a bad mommy tonight

DH has to study for an insurance exam that he has tomorrow so I'm in charge of entertaining E until bedtime.  I had a long day at work and Eli is kinda cranky so its been a long few hours.  I thought that I would chill on the computer for 1/2 hour to unwind and Eli is laying on the couch with me watching Noggin.  He's been clapping at Diego. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I'm a bad mommy tonight

• Options

You are hardly a bad mommy at all!!  Please tell me how you get him to stay still on the couch....I'd love for Caroline to do that.

• Options

He was sitting nice but then he saw me sit down with the laptop so now he is jamming his Nuk into all of the keys.  Our little dog usually sits by him so he's pretty content. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have never been able to get DS sit on the couch nor watch tv for more than 20 seconds. JEALOUS!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Don't worry about it! My DS is now sleeping in his swing...after I put him in front of the tv to watch Classical Baby. I got the kitchen cleaned though!
  • Options
    We DVR Sesame Street and the girls LOVE IT.  They watch it every morning after their bottle/b'fast.   I highly reco SS!
  • Options

Sounds good to me :)

I always let the girls watch some Noggin' so I can relax.  1/2 hour won't hurt anybody.

twin girls after 43 months of TTC.. Katherine Emily (5 lbs 12 oz 19 1/4 in) and Karly Elizabeth (5lbs 7 oz 19 in) imageLilypie!!My bio!! !!My Blog!! imageimage

• Options

my fellas watch blues clues and yo gabba gabba..they LOVE those shows..so it makes them happy..and especially if they are in a super cranky mood, and i am at the end of my rope..i will put on yo gabba gabba from the DVR and they cheer up :)

in my book a tiny bit of TV when you spend so much more of your time at quality interaction ( which i know you do ;) is totally fine..we all need a little break sometimes :) ?

Ron and Nora married 6.3.06 21 cycles, 1 m/c, 4 rounds clomid, 1 round gonal f and 3 IUI anovulatory cycles, LPD
    Joey, Ronnie, and Audrey,
    my awesome IUI 30 week twins, and my surprise miracle Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LOVE my SAIF ladies :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie 2nd Birthday TickerLilypie Second Birthday tickers My Blog!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"