Eco-Friendly Family

Baby Shower Favors?

Anyone have any ideas of shower favors that don't suck? It seems everything I've seen just seems blah and useless. Ideas?

Re: Baby Shower Favors?

• Prettily package little seed packets? 
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • We did a little line about how I was about to pop and had popcorn as the favors.
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Loading the player...
  • Something edible.  I believe we had sugar cookies shaped like baby items @ mine plus magnets that were cute but rather random- in that they were shaped like fish and starfish and it's not like I had any beachy/ocean themed anything going on- my mom is odd w/ stuff like that though.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageCABunny:
    Prettily package little seed packets? 

this was the favor for my shower. i also came across some plantable paper in some shape having to do with baby showers. can't remember where . . .  try etsy?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Potted flowers or plantable paper confetti....  recycedideas on etsy has some cute butterfly ones, but I think does other stuff too, and custom orders.
    Lovin' Life: M+D 7/06, T 1/08, B 5/10
    Getting back to it- my diet and exercise blog
    Losing it...Without Losing it
  • We didn't have favors at mine, I asked to not have them and I don't think anyone noticed.

I went to a bridal shower this past weekend with a Breakfast at Tiffany's theme and the shower favor was a Ring Pop in a Tiffany blue box tied with a white bow.  Now I am not going to  consume a Ring Pop any time soon, but I loved how the favor was edible, cheap and still fit with the theme.

I love the seed idea, but my sister went to a shower two weeks ago where they gave seeds and she was like... "I live in an apartment and have a black thumb, what am I going to do with this?"

Edible is always a good way to go...

• imageAnnaBananaBelle:
    sfl

Sorry I am clueless - what is SFL?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"