2nd Trimester
Options

DH was on Facebook during our first prenatal class

The class was about 2 1/2 hours but still....is he really that popular that he can't wait until class is over to check his FB??!!  I was so angry!  He was updating his status and responding to posts...during the class on his phone!!  Not only was it disrespectful to the speaker but to me as well (I thought).  When I indicated I was upset he said "this part is just for you".  WTH!!!  Is the baby just for me too?

He's usually super loving and supportive.  Recently he's switched to a new shift at work and this week he has been super irritable.  Whenever I start talking about issues w/ my crazy mom or anything in general he gets annoyed and asks me if we can change the subject.  I don't even know what to talk about w/ him anymore.

I know I'm a hormonal mess...so I'm probably freaking out over nothing but I've definitely had it with his insane moodiness.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DH was on Facebook during our first prenatal class

• Options

Let us know where to meet you with the shovel and the get away car. We'll be there!

Seriously though, that was disrespectful to you. When you calm down enough to talk with out steam coming out of your ears explain to him that you need him. You are going to need him to be educated and prepared in that delivery room. This is not a joke. He may have some important decisions to make and he needs to be there for you.

If you want to go for the jugular throw in all the stuff you have been through with the pregnancy and that, really, comparatively, you're not asking that much of him.

If he won't agree to not repeat that behavior take someone else with you next time.  

Life is either a daring adventure or it is nothing at all. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah thats not cool of him, FB could have waited 2 hours, seriously. But wutever, try not to drive yourself crazy over it. Im sure he will come around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    SO glad my DH doesn't much care for FB even though he has one.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"