Success after IF
Options

AW: I updated my sig pics!!

I've had the same sig pics since DD was born -- just couldn't make myself change then.  I figured I should now that she's 1 -- isn't she gorgeous! :)

Re: AW: I updated my sig pics!!

• Options
    Oh my goodness - those eyes!!!! ?Beautiful!
  • Options
    Sorry -- I'm new on this board so you probably don't know my old sig pics -- or my screen name!  Meant to post on 12-24, but now you just get to see some cute pics anyway!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sooooo beautiful!
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Awwww I really, really like the middle one.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  I'm going to try to lurk and post on this board more often.  We had some 'minor' fertility issues when TTC#1 and are now going for #2 and it's looking like I'll have the same problems again.  ::sigh::  It'll be nice to talk with people with similar experiences!
  • Options

That's what we are here for:)

May we ask what worked for you?

Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • Options
    I was on dostinex, femara, metformin, progesterone and then got a hcg(?) shot to make sure I Oed.  Once we got the med combination down, I got pregnant the first month.  I've had a very short LP the last couple months so I'm going to the dr. next month and hopefully will get progesterone to help with the next cycle.  Oh the joys, huh?  At least I actually ovulated on my own this time though - that was a big problem last time...
  • Options
    Well good luck with the progesterone:)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • Options
    She is darling!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I love them
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"