Babies: 9 - 12 Months

::: coughs without covering mouth :::

Swine Flu has infiltrated Seattle.  ::: coughs more loudly complete with spittle ::: That's right, Nest..  I've infected you all. MUAH-ah-ah-ah!

Re: ::: coughs without covering mouth :::

• imagegoodtobethelarkster:
    Swine Flu has infiltrated Seattle.  ::: coughs more loudly complete with spittle ::: That's right, Nest..  I've infected you all. MUAH-ah-ah-ah!

::furiously brushes teeth::  i don't want the black plaque!!!

• I have had a cold for almost 2 weeks and today a coworker seriously asks if I have swine flu.

Yes, that is the only possible answer. I'll be the first reported case in our state.

• Loading the player...
  • Noooooooooooo!

I'm so glad to be from a state where people think "traveling" means going to the lake for the long weekend. Maybe all you terrorist vessels will stay the F out.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Ooooh! Oh, wait!  We might all be okay after all!!!!!!

Cuts a hole in Swine Flu Panic Mask to allow for vomit.

• i'm flying to oregon tomorrow and excited to see what kind of freakish germaphobe behavior i can witness in the airport and onboard.  (other than my own, of course...)

Ooooh! Oh, wait!  We might all be okay after all!!!!!!

LOL that pic is friggin hilarious! What a fantastic honeymoon. AWs.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers

Ooooh! Oh, wait!  We might all be okay after all!!!!!!

they win biggest AW of the year awards.  hands down.

• I love when I see pics of someone wearing the mask and they are not even wearing it correctly! LOL.

One pic was a guy covering up his mouth, but not his nose. Another pic was a women wearing the mask over her nose, but not her mouth.

• is that really her body?  looks like snap-on plastic parts...
  • imageCaliflorida:
    i'm flying to oregon tomorrow and excited to see what kind of freakish germaphobe behavior i can witness in the airport and onboard.  (other than my own, of course...)

To be fair, nothing Oregon does should be counted as "not odd."  They're right some of the time.  Refreshingly cutting edge, even.  But always very, very odd.  And with no sales tax.  So, you know, buy a bunch of stuff while there!

I forgot you are in WA as well.  The reports keep creeping north towards my city.  Last I heard there is a suspected case in Mukilteo and they closed a school.  DH keeps saying he has swine flu since he is a pig LOL he's a cop. 

imageCaliflorida:
    i'm flying to oregon tomorrow and excited to see what kind of freakish germaphobe behavior i can witness in the airport and onboard.  (other than my own, of course...)

To be fair, nothing Oregon does should be counted as "not odd."  They're right some of the time.  Refreshingly cutting edge, even.  But always very, very odd.  And with no sales tax.  So, you know, buy a bunch of stuff while there!

My Dh calls people from Oregon "window lickers" he says a Drill instructor in boot camp said that to one of the recruits. We got one of our dogs from Grant pass and well she likes to lick windows....LOL So random.

• imageCaliflorida:
    is that really her body?  looks like snap-on plastic parts...

Agreed.  But I'm sure they're all oddly, aggressively organic and done so she can "empower her self-esteem and junk."  So it's okay.

imageCaliflorida:
    i'm flying to oregon tomorrow and excited to see what kind of freakish germaphobe behavior i can witness in the airport and onboard.? (other than my own, of course...)

To be fair, nothing Oregon does should be counted as "not odd."? They're right some of the time.? Refreshingly cutting edge, even.? But always very, very odd.? And with no sales tax.? So, you know, buy a bunch of stuff while there!

I'm being completely serious- don't they have meth festivals? A friend from Oregon told me that the state fair is a big meth-doing gtg.?

image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"