Northern California Babies

Anyone use Target diapers?

I stopped at the Vacaville Target and noticed they changed the packaging of their diapers and wipes. As a result, the old packages are discounted making them a great deal.

If you use them, do they compare to Pampers or Huggies? Do you like them?

TIA

Re: Anyone use Target diapers?

• I have always used Huggies and hated the Target brand. ?If I remember correctly, there wasn't any elasticity in the waist.
  • I tried them this weekend and did not like them.  They felt like thin plastic. I was using Kirkland diapers from Costco but needed a pack while traveling and they were not a good buy.
  • Loading the player...
  • You were in the neighboorhood??!?  We wanna meet Jake! 

• we tried them when Ryan was small and he leaked out of them every day. :(
    Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Rina- I totally thought of you guys! We were in and out. I met my mom so she could take Ty for two days.

And thanks for the feedback everyone! We'll be passing.

• I never used those, but you know what low price one's I really liked. The Safeway brand Moms to Mom or something like that. Very soft, tabs esp. and fit well. They were comparable to pampers which I like, but did not have the scent.
  • imageI<3MYHUSBAND:
    I never used those, but you know what low price one's I really liked. The Safeway brand Moms to Mom or something like that. Very soft, tabs esp. and fit well. They were comparable to pampers which I like, but did not have the scent.

Oh thanks!! Good to know. I've eyed those a few times and wondered!!

• imagetitantsmama:

imageI<3MYHUSBAND:
    I never used those, but you know what low price one's I really liked. The Safeway brand Moms to Mom or something like that. Very soft, tabs esp. and fit well. They were comparable to pampers which I like, but did not have the scent.

Oh thanks!! Good to know. I've eyed those a few times and wondered!!

I use that brand's diaper rash cream.  Good too know the diapers are good too!

• They are awful. They are hard and dd peed and pood right out of them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"