Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Not again....

Do I have to explain myself again? Obviously someone is trying to set me up. Pumpkin... what did I ever do to you that makes you say such awful things about me? I am not this stupid AE. I have much better things to do with my time. I was on vacation for more than half of this biitches posts. I don't hate anyone....

Whoever is trying to run me out of here, it's not going to work.

Re: Not again....

• it's bc you're a psycho cvntbag :)
  • FWIW, I don't think it's you. I do think I might know who it is.

W (02/2009), N (08/2012), and C (04/2014)
  • Loading the player...
  • This has nothing to do with your post, but FWIW, I am not trying to run you out of here, and I just wanted to say you LO's pics are super cute, I love the bunny/easter one. that is all and don't let this psycho and her bs get you to leave, I am hoping I will come on here one day after not being on in a while and she will have been burned at the stake or something. Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, it's because you didn't pick the cheetos! You had me craving them the rest of the day, damn you! Stick out tongue
  • Cajun, thanks for putting P back up! He is sooo adorable. I missed it.

Jawmin.. thanks. It's definitely not me. I have a paper trail to prove it. LOL I could show everyone my receipts from my shopping trip to the outlet malls. Most of IDLYP's posts were when I was either shopping, eating sushi or doing "it" with DH in the hotel room. LOL

I have a suspision too. There are a couple ladies on here that are out to get me, and I think it may be one of them tyring to sabatoge me. Really, really, really lame, IMO.

• imagesweetmelissa0707:
    This has nothing to do with your post, but FWIW, I am not trying to run you out of here, and I just wanted to say you LO's pics are super cute, I love the bunny/easter one. that is all and don't let this psycho and her bs get you to leave, I am hoping I will come on here one day after not being on in a while and she will have been burned at the stake or something. Big Smile

Aww thanks!

And don't worry, I won't be leaving. 96% of the ladies on here are amazing and I love the advice, the jokes and even the snark. It's the 4%, who are re-living their high school days that I could do without. But they aren't enough to run me out of here. I won't be pushed around!

• imagehtomeo:
    No, it's because you didn't pick the cheetos! You had me craving them the rest of the day, damn you! Stick out tongue

Hey, I tried to be fair. This is a democracy and I put it to a vote! Reese's Peanut Butter Cup won fair and square!

I'll eat them for breakfast, if that helps!

• Yes, yes it does.
  • imagemegontoast:
    Surprise

Cajun, thanks for putting P back up! He is sooo adorable. I missed it.

Jawmin.. thanks. It's definitely not me. I have a paper trail to prove it. LOL I could show everyone my receipts from my shopping trip to the outlet malls. Most of IDLYP's posts were when I was either shopping, eating sushi or doing "it" with DH in the hotel room. LOL

I have a suspision too. There are a couple ladies on here that are out to get me, and I think it may be one of them tyring to sabatoge me. Really, really, really lame, IMO.

LOL,  Surprise

I have my suspicion as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"