3rd Trimester

I don't care if it's vain

I worked SO hard to avoid stretchmarks, why am I getting them now???  UGH!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I don't care if it's vain

• They are sooo annoying!  Blame your genes :(
  • It sucks, but you can't really prevent them. I started getting them this week, I feel your pain.
  • Loading the player...
  • i feel you... first my old stretch marks started turning purple, now i'm finding new ones!  We'll deal with those pesky pucks AFTER baby fat melts away.  Till then, i'll just talk ugly to them so they get scared!
  • I just got my first one last week... I cried.
    PRAYERS FOR MASON Image and video hosting by TinyPic Big brother & Little brother Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I already had a few stretch marks from gaining weight.  But they are getting completely out of hand!  I told DH this morning that I don't think I can look at myself in the mirror anymore.  They are ALL over my stomach and even starting to wrap around my sides.

He told me that they are not from getting fat, they are from having a baby and that makes them beautiful.

He's full of crap but atleast he didn't tell me to suck it up and get over it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ?? ?I cried when I got my first one. LOL. I have 3 way down low that I think the longest one is 1 inch the other two are 1/4-1/2 inch. They showed up literally maybe a week or 2 ago. My OB calls them "baby tattoos". I just hope they stay small and I don't get very many more.?

Melissa :)?

• They suck! I got a ton on my lower belly with my DD. I remember telling Dr. that I was excited I hadn't gotten any yet, but she kindly pointed out that I couldn't see them below my belly button, lol.

I got all of them in the last 3 weeks of pregnancy. Such a bummer. I haven't gotten any new ones, but I still have plenty of time. The worst is my boobs. They grew sooo much while breastfeeding, that I think my nipples look like suns (the stretch marks make the sun beams).

• imageMike&Care:

They suck! I got a ton on my lower belly with my DD. I remember telling Dr. that I was excited I hadn't gotten any yet, but she kindly pointed out that I couldn't see them below my belly button, lol.

I got all of them in the last 3 weeks of pregnancy. Such a bummer. I haven't gotten any new ones, but I still have plenty of time. The worst is my boobs. They grew sooo much while breastfeeding, that I think my nipples look like suns (the stretch marks make the sun beams).

Funny you should mention the story about your Dr.  My mother was over our house the other day checking out the nursery progress and we decided to look at my beautiful stretch mark free belly...well, when she said, "Oh I think I see a couple" I totally thought she was pulling my leg.  But NOPE they are here and from what I read they will probably just get worse as the weeks go by :( BOOOOOOOO 

I've used Mama Mio products RELIGIOUSLY throughout pregnancy and will continue to do so just because I love the way they make me feel and the way they smell.  And maybe, just maybe, they will soften the blow??  I hope so...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You didn't work hard to avoid them. All the lotion in the world isn't going to keep away what genetics have planned for you, and stretch marks are a hereditary joy. Like body hair and big noses.?
    Contemplating the snow.
    Mes Petit Choux
    imageimageimage
    I can't go back to yesterday - because I was a different person then. ~ Alice

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"