3rd Trimester

What is more practical?

I'm going with a convertible crib and a changing table that is a low dresser of sorts (a combo).  For the third piece I have a choice of:

1. 5 drawer chest (tall)

2. Armoire- can be used later as a TV cabinet.

What is your opinion?  I would post on nursery decor but that tends to be pretty slow.

Re: What is more practical?

• I would go with the 5 drawer chest.
  • Honestly I would go with the dresser. We have the changer/dresser combo and still need room for a lot her clothes.
  • Loading the player...
  • I should add that he has 2 closets in his room with Rubbermaid wire adjustable shelving and drawers.
  • imageamber_tynan:

I would post on nursery decor but that tends to be pretty slow.

How pathetic that  I didn't even know we had a nursery decor board lol...

I would go with the chest as well. 

• So you already have the crib and dresser/changing table? Do you have to get a 3rd item? Honestly, I just got a crib and dresser. I would use the $ for something else.
  • imageMike&Care:
    So you already have the crib and dresser/changing table? Do you have to get a 3rd item? Honestly, I just got a crib and dresser. I would use the $ for something else.

I don't have any of the items yet.  I want 3 pieces and they give you a deal on a set.

• imageamber_tynan:

imageMike&Care:
    So you already have the crib and dresser/changing table? Do you have to get a 3rd item? Honestly, I just got a crib and dresser. I would use the $ for something else.

I don't have any of the items yet.  I want 3 pieces and they give you a deal on a set.

Post the links. I can't seem to visualize the armoire, but I think that may be the better option.

• If he already has a closet then I would get the additional dresser.  It will be nicer for when he's older. 
  • imageMike&Care:
    imageamber_tynan:

imageMike&Care:

Post the links. I can't seem to visualize the armoire, but I think that may be the better option.

Here's the entire set.

• Ooo very pretty. I'd go for the armoire. It looks like you could use that all through the teen years. Put a tv in there or anything really. I am not really a big drawer person though. I hang everything except underwear, socks, pjs and workout clothes. If you need a ton of drawers, then go with the 2nd dresser.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"