3rd Trimester
Options

S/O Swelling

My doctor today giggled at my feet and told me I had sausage feet! Umm thanks.. lol. She also said her's were just as bad when she was pregnant and said it will go away. My doctor has a weird sense of humor but thats prob why I like her.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: S/O Swelling

• Options
    I have cankles.  They better go away.  It is all fluid, too.  =(
  • Options
    I think my toes look like breakfast sausages!! Haha
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJennyandJason2004:
    I have those too. So pretty!
  • Options
    At my appointment this morning my OB was like "yeah...those are pretty swollen" and they were actually TAME this morning. I've had horrible swelling lately and of course, they aren't nearly as bad as they have been when I actually go see the doctor. Isn't that how it always works though?
  • Options
    It will actually get worse after delivery for a couple days, but the swelling will go down.  Get a lotion like Cetaphil for your hospital bag because the skin will be so stretched that they will itch much worse too.
  • Options

imageJennyandJason2004:

This and my hands look really swollen. I can still put my rings on though so I am not complaining!

• Options
    imagekrstokes:

imageJennyandJason2004:

This and my hands look really swollen. I can still put my rings on though so I am not complaining!

What? Jealous! I had to take mine off at 25 weeks! My hands are HUGE right now!
  • Options
    imagedgurl26:
    imagekrstokes:

imageJennyandJason2004:

I have the windex out and ready to go though... My hands swell more and more everyday it seems!

• Options
    imagekrstokes:
    imagedgurl26:
    imagekrstokes:

imageJennyandJason2004:

I have the windex out and ready to go though... My hands swell more and more everyday it seems!

Lol I just got deja vu from reading your post! weird!! I hope the windex works!
  • Options
    I had to take my rings off when it was really hot, but I usually don't swell until after birth.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"