Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

HELP with dinner please...

I am sitting here typing this as DD feeds herself cherios. She won't eat ANYTHING that I am giving her. She doesn't really dig on people food yet and is still eating stage 3 food for the most part. Tonight, she has refused FOUR different things that she normally loves, including a fruit! I am at a loss and I am not one to force food...so, I gave her cherios and she is eating.

WDYT, Should I just let her have cherios for dinner or keep opening jars of food?

Re: HELP with dinner please...

• Options
    I wouldn't keep opening jars.  Let her have her cheerios.  If she is hungry she will eat.  I always thought that they had to have dinner otherwise they would starve.  I have found that not to be true.  My ds sometimes will only eat something small for dinner, ex cheerios, and still sleeps through the night.  They go through phases.
  • Options
    Ditto with pp. DS would be like that sometimes and I'll let him each what he wants at the moment because IMO it's just a waste to keep opening jars of food. If she's happy with her cheerios let her dig in.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagelakewed:
    I wouldn't keep opening jars.  Let her have her cheerios.  If she is hungry she will eat.  I always thought that they had to have dinner otherwise they would starve.  I have found that not to be true.  My ds sometimes will only eat something small for dinner, ex cheerios, and still sleeps through the night.  They go through phases.

This was us tonight.  He didn't eat what I fixed him, I let him have a few cheerios but that's it.  He still sleeps through the night when we have off nights like this.

Caleb.02.01.08 | Asher.07.06.09 | Jude.01.19.12
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Mama Jan's Kitchen... a food blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"