Parenting
Options

belly belts are great BUT...

Well they call them that here, I know you have them in the US too. They button into your jeans and have a little fabric strip and elastic?

Well without it my jeans are too tight. With it htye are comfy but won't stay up.

Sucks.

Suggestions?

And yes I know its bloat, but its bloat x 2 and it sucks too. I do not want to give in and go maternity gear, its only 8 weeks and I have actually lost 4 poiunds. 

Re: belly belts are great BUT...

• Options
    Bella bands are the new thing, i wasnt cool enough to try them with my last pg but i've heard they are ok. Some have complained about the same as you are. I would wear maternity but I love maternity clothes(I know I am in the minority here). GL
  • Options
    Yeah scuba this is basically the same idea with a strip of fabric to cover your knickers. Trouble is they work their way down... so I can't go out like that. I think I need to rummage around for my old mat jeans. They WERE comfy I admit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have you tried the "rubber band trick"? Thread a rubber band between the button-hole and loop it around the button. If you need even more room, you can knot the rubber band so you have more slack to loop around the button.
    Evelyn-Mommy to Ben 9.20.05 and Emily 5.14.07 and Callie 7.10.09! Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"