Parenting
Options

WDYT PIP rash

I have others, but they show "his business." This doesn't show the redness very well because of the flash. This is his inner thigh and should be rotated clockwise...

Re: WDYT PIP rash

• Options
    Gosh that looks so horrible!  Poor guy :o(
    Madelyn 3/1/07 image, Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options

your poor DS.  I think you should call the dr.  That almost looks painful.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ouchie!!

"image"
    Ethan {1.11.10} & Malia {12.28.06}
  • Options
    this is what it looks like on both inner thighs, and all over both butt cheeks... :(
  • Options
    My DD gets a rash like that sometimes from diapers that she is allergic to. Have you used a new diaper or anything recently with your DS? Poor guy, that looks awful.
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/9/11 - 34:24 - 1st race evah!
    Kelly Monaghan's 5K - 5/15/11 - 3rd Place in AG
    Walk the Talk 5K - 5/18/11 - 31:12 PR
    Ridley Run 3.1 - 4/14/12 - 1st race of the year, 32:45
  • Options
    Have you tried Earth's Best?  That looks almost like a chemical burn!  Earth's best is supposed to be chlorine free. Maybe he's having a reaction to the chlorine?
    Liam is 5!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    it is painful and I did call the doc--they gave me the baking soda "recipe." He is going in tomorrow to be seen. I can't take off work again so my Mom will be taking him. Damn you work,getting in the way of me being a mom
  • Options

imageMominator:
    My DD gets a rash like that sometimes from diapers that she is allergic to. Have you used a new diaper or anything recently with your DS? Poor guy, that looks awful.

no but i think huggies hanged their diapers-- see post below

• Options
    Poor baby!!  I bet that's killing you -- him being in pain and not being able to fix it!  Lawrence gets eczema patches that get really bad and he cries and scratches them and I feel so helpless that all I can do is put some Eucerin and hydrocortizone on it and wait -- and his rashes have never looked that painful.  :(
  • Options

Jess- Jake has eczma too, he's had some bad patches but I finally have that stuff figured out. Oh and he's allergic to the Eucerin cream, I have to use the Aveeno lotion. And we changed his wipes to the no perfume, no alcohol ones...

Ugh, this is making me feel bad...he's such a trooper. Always dealing with something it seems like. He just got over the flu bug and got fever blister because of the 103 fever for 4 days-has one on his tongue that is going away and today was the first day he could eat without being in pain... ::::sigh::::

• Options
    Poor baby - that looks horrible! I hope the doctor can figure out what's going on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"