Parenting

SBDC

Hi, I just jumped on and saw your post abut the clomid and no monitoring.  That really sucks!

I really don't know anything about clomid, but not monitoring sounds pretty risky.  But in effort to not miss a cycle, I would call your OB and tell her that you want to be monitored, be insistent that you aren't taking the clomid without monitoring.  I hope you find a new one, or RE, soon.  That is ridiculous that she says 'don't worry about it honey'. 

Good luck!

Re: SBDC

• Thanks! ?Yeah, I am going to call her tomorrow and express my concerns. ?

DH and I talked about it tonight and we do think we will take it this month (I still need to do more research and thinking), even if she refuses to monitor me, but we will be making calls starting tomorrow to find a new OB practice or RE to continue forward with regardless; I just don't like how dismissive this woman is in general. ?

thanks for thinking of me!!! How are you doing??

• Not meaning to hijack the post, but I was on my phone earlier when I read your post Sarah and I can't reply from it (so weird). Anyway, I used Clomid without monitoring. Well, I should say without u/s monitoring. My dr. gave me 50 mg to start and did blood tests in conjunction with my charting to verify ovulation. It took me so long to O the first round (37 days, I think) that she upped my dose to 100 mg the second round. It still took me awhile to O (27 days) but it took. However, I was in the military healthcare system and they would not refer me without trying this first. I was one of the lucky ones who had a good experience. If you can contact an RE without getting a referral and they will see you in time for this cycle, by all means, please do so.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, no Dr should treat a patient that way.  I hope it works for you!

I'm good... Work is crazy, I am traveling every weekend in May, and Olivia is going through a crazy terrible 2's stage.  Fun stuff :)

I'm getting off - have to go seduce the hubby ;)  Not sure if I O'd yesterday or today.  I am quite sure that I am rockin' these pj pants with cherries all over them, so it is likely that he will find me simply irresistable (<-note the spelling error here indicating the need worry about the future of my daughter ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"