TTC After a Loss
Options

++Confessions++

aight, so has this been done recently?  my bad if i'm steppin on toes, i'm just trying to keep the board active.

Spill em...

Re: ++Confessions++

• Options

+ I am scared to DEATH to test tomorrow - I have no signs of AF, feel exactly like I did my BFP month but so nervous to see a stark white BFN

+FWP week tired me right out and I have no interest in sexy time right now.

+ I have felt my nips/boobs hourly to make sure they are still sore.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

*I ate three chocolate chip cookies tonight. I've been trying to drop weight super fast before we go back to Texas for a visit so people don't think "oh she's gained weight" Now I feel guilty.

*I hate it when DH is out of town. I sleep on the couch with all the lights on just in case someone was to break into the house. It is my biggest phobia. Since DH is out of town, I am on the couch.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

You're not stepping on anyone's toes... we haven't had confessions in a while.

* I ate cheese stix for dinner because I have no self control.

* I own all the seasons of "Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica" and I have been watching them this week when nothing was on tv.

* Tonight is DH's last night of night shifts for 2 weeks, and even though I'm glad b/c I hate staying home all night by myself, I'm gonna miss having time to myself everynight.

* My wonderful governor gave all NC state employees a paycut this week, so I've been doing 0.5% less work. No more going above and beyond for me. Which is a really bad attitude for a teacher to have...

• Options

~ DH has been going to sleep early all week and i've been loving it. 

~ i have the cutest dog in the world.  i don't care how cute you think your dog is. 

~ i just turned 32 and no baby.  i went to a psychic when i was about 20 and she told me i would have one baby later in life.  hmmmm...

~ i love me some reality shows.  me hooked. 

• Options

I've been eating like crap all week - yet I still feel totally gross and know I need to workout more -I can't believe I've gone up a pants size and I'm not PG

ugh

I hate the 2WW though we did it the old fashioned way this month - I took a break from POAS, CBEFM, didn't take my Clomid....so we'll see -

I also drank on vacation, ate sushi...etc - when I was supposedly "o" ing - and will feel guilty if I do get PG this month

I have to clean the apt. because I 'm having friends over for a girls movie night tomorrow - and have totally procrastinated all week !

• Options

+ I bought my DH a wii for valentines and now i would love to throw it out the window.

+ I havent taken my PNV all week due to strep throat. I didnt wanna be nauseated at the same time.

3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
    FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?
  • Options

*** I broke the rules and had unprotected sex tonight *gasp!!*.  Techinically we arent allowed to TTC until may first.... but seriously, its five hours away, and O is days away.  All the same, I still feel guilty.

*** The girl I work with is thinking about quitting.... And I want to encourage her to quit, she doesnt do *** at work.  So I have to pick up her slack....  I feel bad, I think if she doesnt quit, she'll be fired soon.  Ive only worked there a month- and she thinks we're friends, otherwise I wouldnt feel bad.

***  Im having chicken nuggets for dinner.  After I said to DH we would start to eat healither.  ha.

**  I also had a chocolate bar for a snack when I got home. haha.

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageKateAndMark:

*I ate three chocolate chip cookies tonight. I've been trying to drop weight super fast before we go back to Texas for a visit so people don't think "oh she's gained weight" Now I feel guilty.

*I hate it when DH is out of town. I sleep on the couch with all the lights on just in case someone was to break into the house. It is my biggest phobia. Since DH is out of town, I am on the couch.

I know whatcha mean about the alone at home thing.  I've never lived alone-always had a house full of siblings, roomates and then DH.  I have a terrible phobia of someone attacking me in the shower and try to only shower in the daylight unless DH is home.  Embarrassed

• Options

I just called in a vacation/personal day for tomorrow.  This will be the third time in the last two months. 

I am a little freaked out about the swine flu hysteria.

I am super excited for my SIL baby shower on Sunday and that suprises me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"