Trying to Get Pregnant

NGPR: Back from dentist

Well I got two teeth pulled today. The first one was a breeze I didn't even realize he had it out. The second one however was horrible, I had nitros and 3 different types of anesthesia and I could still feel him drilling. Finally I decided to just deal with the pain and he got it out.

That was 4 hours ago and I still haven't taken any pain meds, the pain isn't too bad so I am just dealing with it. I even managed to eat Quiznos a little bit ago.

Just thought I would share.

Re: NGPR: Back from dentist

• I hope you heal quick...that is no fun. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker M/C #1 - BFP 12/28/2008. Confirmed m/c at 6wks - blighted ovum on 1/9/2009. M/C #2 - BFP 6/16/2009. Confirmed m/c at 7wks - blighted ovum on 7/1/2009.
  • Poor thing.  I hope you feel better soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • You are better than me... I probably would've cried like a baby and be knocked out right now lol. I hope it heals quickly and you don't need any meds!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thank you all for the well wishes! I am sure by tomorrow morning I will be hunting for those pain meds.
  • Star- I am glad you are ok! You are a trooper to be not taking pain meds! Get better soon dear!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejme515:
    Star- I am glad you are ok! You are a trooper to be not taking pain meds! Get better soon dear!

Thank you I am dealing pretty good right now, but I am sure by the time tomorrow rolls around I will be needing some pain meds lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"