Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Re: Piv

• If she doesn't, I may already be having our love child...

Embarrassed

• ummm excuse me, she's MY hetero life partner! that means she's only allowed to have mine
  • Loading the player...
  • can't it be all of our love child??

I would like said child to have: Jar's knowledge, pivey's snark, MrsL's wit, Cajun's badassery, etc...

• imagePumpkin111:

can't it be all of our love child??

I would like said child to have: Jar's knowledge, pivey's snark, MrsL's wit, Cajun's badassery, etc...

hmmm yes i think our love child would be very well rounded...not to mention gorgeous!

• imagePumpkin111:

If she doesn't, I may already be having our love child...

Embarrassed

Wait, I thought you were BFing... Doesn't that prevent said love children?
  • piveypivey member

Cajun, you know I love you, but you've been so distracted and busy lately and, well, I sought solace in the arms of another...

I don't know whose e-baby I'm having but I know one thing:

It's name will be Bejesus L.O.L. Toast

• imagepivey:

Cajun, you know I love you, but you've been so distracted and busy lately and, well, I sought solace in the arms of another...

I don't know whose e-baby I'm having but I know one thing:

It's name will be Bejesus L.O.L. Toast

you cheating HORE! (yes i spelled it wrong on purpose...it's a springer thing) i want the cheesy romance novels back!

• imageMrsL.inMarch:
    imagePumpkin111:

If she doesn't, I may already be having our love child...

Embarrassed

Wait, I thought you were BFing... Doesn't that prevent said love children?

nope... I thought it would delay my periods, but noooope! I got one 6 weeks pp... right on the dot.. then 14 days later.. that glorious trip to KC... and well... I had margaritas.. dun dun dun

• piveypivey member

*sob* I'm sorry. Thre was just so much love to go around!

Pumpky. rut row rorge...saw that earlier. don't worry, I ain't mad you held out on me...but you better not be BFP because then you might go BSC and I can't have that.  

And to round out the acronym use I woudl like to throw in an OPP for good measure.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"