TTC After a Loss

**texas**

Since I missed out on the DH siggy challenge, I wanted to share this with you:

Re: **texas**

• BTW - this is New Years Eve... before midnight! :)

• OMG...i just laughed out loud.  that pic is great and i love that it's before midnight!  good stuff right there.  :)   i love your current siggy pic, but that one of DH would be great for the challenge.  i was thinking of doing a contest on the siggy challenge.  the winner gets bragging rights. 

i was just about to page you about The Newlyweds.  i really liked that show and i thought they were such a cute couple, in fact he was one white boy that caught my eye.  all big and strong and dark haired....  what did you think of both of them?

• Loading the player...
  • I loved them as a couple!! They actually reminded me of me and DH. He's all cute and sarcastic and acts like he's always exasperated with me but you can tell me loves her to death, and she's got one of those personalities that you either find adorable or annoying - just like me. I agree that Nick is very good looking. I can't get used to seeing them with other people. I know that sounds stupid, but I am so sad they broke up. I think she was probably one of those who felt like she got married too young and missed out on stuff. She probably regrets it now.

• i totally agree with you.  i literally teared up when i heard they were getting divorced.  i wonder if the show had anything to do with it.  it must be hard to have cameras on you 24/7.  i know if it were DH and i, giiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl, they woulda shut down the show afte the first episode.  we def have a different kind of humor than the avg couple. 

i used to get all warm and fuzzy in my special place when i would hear the theme song for their show....awwwww.   how sad. 

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I think from watching the episodes over and over that it started to fall apart when her career took off and she became a big shot while his solo career didn't do too well at first. Also, it didn't help when her BFF Casey moved in.

BTW - if we did give an award for that siggy challenge, you would win, hands down. That pic is hilarious!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"