TTC After a Loss

I Just Realized that Patrick Dempsey...

and DH remind me a little of each other.  Good hair... slightly nerdy...

I'm so lucky:)  Do you think I can get him in some scrubs and play doctor?

Sigh...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I Just Realized that Patrick Dempsey...

• I'll send you some :)
  • I think you should totally get him some scrubs.

Who was that chick that played the crazy tree girls sister.What has she been in? I can't put my finger on it.

• Loading the player...
  • Absolutely! Just don't call him the wrong name by mistake. :)

My DH reminds me of a mix of Joey and Chandler from Friends. He looks like Joey, and is super smooth like Joey, but he has Chandler's sense of humor. Great Combo. I'm a lucky girl!

• imageKateAndMark:

I think you should totally get him some scrubs.

Who was that chick that played the crazy tree girls sister.What has she been in? I can't put my finger on it.

Kelly Martin.. she was the sister in Life Goes On the show with the down syndrome boy...
  • imageabartane:
    imageKateAndMark:

Kelly Martin.. she was the sister in Life Goes On the show with the down syndrome boy...

Hmmmm never heard of that. She just looked really familiar. I think i'm thinking of Lucy from ER.....She looks like her.

• imageKateAndMark:
    imageabartane:
    imageKateAndMark:

Hmmmm never heard of that. She just looked really familiar. I think i'm thinking of Lucy from ER.....She looks like her.

same girl... I forgot she was on that.

• Ha. So glad I'm not going crazy! She looked like crap on Grey's.
  • I have done this before. My DH was driving back from Christmas with my family in Louisiana and i looked over at him and said "Damn you remind me of Robert Pattinson right now". LOL How nice, my own personal Edward Cullen. It was just a glance....
    3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
    FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?
  • Thats it!! Life Goes On. I knew i had seen her somewhere before...
    3 miscarriages, Infertility, & Premature Birth Abigail and Adalynn born @ 25w1d Lilypie Second Birthday tickers FAQ: Resources for New NICU Moms
    FAQ: My Friend Just Had a Preemie, How Can I Help?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"