Preemies

so we have a tooth!

and I'm so glad. Yesterday we went to their 9 mo check up and the doc didn't see anything. I didn't see anything and my Dh didn't see anything. I guess he got it while sleeping. But for the past 2 wks his teething was so bad that I almost went batty. One more baby to go!

Re: so we have a tooth!

• hmmshmms member

Who got one first??!!  Yeah!!  Finley's first one came in suddenly too, nothing one day, the tippy-top of a tooth the next.  In some strange way, I'm so proud of his little tooth :)

How did the appointments go?  Everyone healthy?

Lilypie - (vulX)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Hi sweetie!!!!!

I forgot to add, it was Chris. My MIL notice when he almost took a chunk of her finger off. LOL!?

The visit went well, thank God. Some issues with Gaven. He may have Asthma so we need to see a pulmon doc. Also one of his little balls has not dropped so we need to see a urologist for possible surgery, I hope not. My poor little thing. He also has EI evaluation next week as well as the helmet check up. Is the never ending doctor visits. Thank God I work part time if not they would fire me. I really can't complain, so many things could've gone wrong. He really just have minor things that we can fix or treat.?

Chris is 19 lbs 12 oz and 28 3/4 in long

Gaven 17 bls 10 oz and 27 in long

How is Finley doing? One tooth or more? Chris tooth is a little crooked. I wonder is this is normal or is he gonna have crooked teeth? Dh and I never needed braces, but this just make me wonder.?

?

?

?

• Loading the player...
  • hmmshmms member

Poor Gaven - what next?!  Finley was 19lb 10oz at his 9-month and 26 inches (he's a shorty).  He's only got one lonely tooth - I was starting to wonder if he'd ever get one at all.  It's still just barely peeking out, but it's a start.  Finley came down w/ a cold this week, he's kind of miserable...so I am too.

I wouldn't worry about Chris's crooked tooth yet, this one will fall out in about 5 years.  My kindergartners all look like jack-o-lanterns this time of the school year :)

That's great you work part-time, I just got approved to work 50% next school year!  I'll be job-sharing with another teacher, we'll share one class...I can't wait!  Only 24 days left until summer vacation, I'm counting the minutes.

Lilypie - (vulX)

• ?I'm so jealous. My SIL is also a teacher. It would be nice to have the summer off!! Then again, you have a hard job so kudos to all teachers. We're working on lowering out debt so I can be a FT mami, but thats going to take another year.?

Are you on facebook? I'm a member of the preemie group. You should look me up. I have the same name.

?

• hmmshmms member

No FB yet...I'm so behind :(  It's on my summer to-do list to join.  I know I'll be addicted so I'm waiting until I have time for it.  I'll definitely look you up when I join the FB world...school is out June 5th.

I'm off to bed, Finley was up twice last night screaming, I better get a headstart on sleep in case there's a repeat.  Good night!

Lilypie - (vulX)

• Good nite!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"