Multiples
Options

Feeling stressed and overwhelmed today.

They kids haven't been sleeping throught the night very well lately. I have no clue what happened. They wake up what feels like 20 times a night. And at times refuse to go back to sleep.

I'm stressed trying to get everything in order before Dh leaves next month. My mother will not leave me alone about how I should move back home, so she can help me. More like drive me crazy. Then again I wonder how I'm going to do this alone.

Re: Feeling stressed and overwhelmed today.

• Options

I'm so sorry that you're having a rough day!  I wish we all lived closer to help each other out- is your mom really far away?

• Options

I'm so sorry. I can't image. DH left for 3 days and I almost lost it, then again the boys also had RSV during those 3 days. Great timing!! Hope everything runs smoothly for you. GL!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My family lives about 9 hours away.

• Options
    (((HUGS))) I hope your day will get better.
  • Options
    imageancjph:

My family lives about 9 hours away.

My family lives far too- it sucks.  I am so sorry about your DH going away.  I hope you find someone to help out.  HUGS to you.

• Options
    ugh. ?9 hours. ?whatever decision you make the grass will always be greener on the other side. ?just take things one day at a time and trust your gut.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"