Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

30 day shred, what happens on day 31?

I am planning to buy the 30 day shred dvd on amazon but am interested to hear what happens ater the 30 days. Do you move on to one of her other videos? Also, how much did the shred kick your @ss, and how much did you lose? It sounds pretty intense!

TIA and wish me luck! Smile

Re: 30 day shred, what happens on day 31?

• Options
    you gain all the weight back lolWink  i think there are different levels, so after 30 days on level 1, then go to level 2?  i'm talking out of my as$ sorry
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im pretty sure after the 30 days you die....i kid i kid. I wouldnt know i couldnt make it through the first 30. It kicked my assss!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

She has two newer DVD's out - No More Trouble Zones and Boost Your Metabolism that are also based on circuit training. ?I never did the Shred because I like longer workouts, but I love her new ones (about 50 minutes plus cool down).?

?

?

• Options

image303jess303:
    Im pretty sure after the 30 days you die....i kid i kid. I wouldnt know i couldnt make it through the first 30. It kicked my assss!

super! i actually really am scared i'll be totally sore the next day! i need something quick though otherwise i won't do it! want to sell me your dvd? it's going for $9 on amazon, i'll give you $7.

• Options
    LOL, i would...but i really do need to try it again. The first day that i did it i went and laid down and didnt wake up until the next morning! haha. I just need to stick with it. i did it for 2 weeks and get got better, but then i realized i would rather watch Maury than work out! Haha. It is quick though, so that is a definete plus!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"