Georgia Babies

***kbrickell***

Hi!  You're not prying in the least bit.  As far as my immediate family, my father, sister, DH, myself and my uncle all work here.  My mom used to work here, but she quit many years ago.  he treated her like crap when she was here as well.

I don't know what my mom has said to him regarding this situation.  She never said anything to me, but I know she is aware of the situation.  My dad did say that my mom said that she didn't think it was a good idea to have DH on the Board of Directors, b/c it would be unfair to my sister in her opinion.  This is my father's way of trying to pit me against my mother and thankfully I saw right thru it.  

It's just so much drama.

Re: ***kbrickell***

• I didn't answer everything...

DH and my uncle are treated like gold.  My sister and I are treated like hired help.

My mom was treated very poorly when she was here and ultimately quit.

he definately leans towards the sexist side.

• Since you are already being paged....I had to call 511 last weekend and thought of you and the kids :D I hope all is well.

Seriously Kerrin I hope you are VERY proud of yourself for having the umm dare I say balls...to stand up to your father and following through, I for sure am.

• Loading the player...
  • Kerrin - WOW!! I don't know how you have put up with it for so long. I hope your DH is supportive. Thanks for sharing and I pray that things turn around for you.

Mrs. Isis - Hi stranger, I hope you received good service. We have been having a few issues lately. Lot's of construction causing delays without detours. I hope you are doing well, miss you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"