Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone else's DH.....

getting on their last nerve??  Seems like lately he does nothing but irritate me.  I think it's gotta be stress.  Anyone else feel really irritated?  I almost feel like I'd rather be alone with DD, and all he does is gets in my way instead of help me.......ugh! 

Re: Anyone else's DH.....

• Be careful what you wish for.  Being a single mom is no walk in the park.
  • Amen!  Preach on!  DH left for work and I told him not to let the door hit him in the @$$ on the way out.  Hateful I know, but I clean the house all day and he manages to wreck it in the hour I am gone to the store.  I called him and told him I loved him later on. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DH and I have been together 11 years, he absolutely gets on my nerves sometimes, but not with DS.  I love having him there so I can get a break.

• imagepeanutontheway:
    Be careful what you wish for.  Being a single mom is no walk in the park.

I would never wish that....I love DH.....and don't want him to really leave - I just have these annoying feelings.....like the pp said - he wrecks the house after I clean it and it's a neverending battle with him to help me out around the hosue......just stressed and frustrated right now.....

• I agree, I'm a SAHM and I spend all day with DS, he cries, has fits, I deal with it.  DH comes home and DS might be fussy for oh an hour off and on and DH will say, ugh, I can't take his whinig anymore.  AYFKM??????   I said to him tonight, this is nothing, if you think this is bad spend all day here.  I also love it when DS cries at night and DH will come out and say, I have to work tomorrow.  ummmm, sure let me just tell the baby that daddy has to work and he will automatically stop crying

I do love my husband and he is great with the baby and does his part, but it is the comments like that which put me over the edge.

Booze, it's what's for dinner imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birth - 7 lbs. 7 oz., 20 inches 1 Month - 9 lbs., 5 oz, 21 inches 2 Months - 11 lbs., 4.5 oz, 23 inches 4 Months - 14 lbs, 1 oz, 26.5 inches 6 months - 16 lbs, 1 oz, 28.75 inches 9 months - 18 lbs, 6 oz, 29.25 inches 1 Year - 21 lbs, 6 oz, 31 inches 2 Years - 28 lbs., 37 inches
  • imageSummersJuly15:

imagepeanutontheway:
    Be careful what you wish for.  Being a single mom is no walk in the park.

I would never wish that....I love DH.....and don't want him to really leave - I just have these annoying feelings.....like the pp said - he wrecks the house after I clean it and it's a neverending battle with him to help me out around the hosue......just stressed and frustrated right now.....

I guess the grass is always greener...

• My DH is being a complete douche waffle. I've decided to throw the meatloaf I made him for dinner in his face when he gets home.
  • imagebnljane1988:

DH and I have been together 11 years, he absolutely gets on my nerves sometimes, but not with DS.  I love having him there so I can get a break.

Ditto.  It was that way for the first month with us. Now I am in love with Dh all over again.  He is getting into a routine and helping out more and I am more comfortable in a routine. I can just sit back and admire how great of a father he is now.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"