Georgia Babies
Options

Hey, I'm back!

I've been totally MIA for a while...spent 2 weeks in Florida showing off the new little man.  I've been back almost 2 weeks and sadly, my maternity leave is coming to an end on Monday.  Darren starts school tomorrow too (for a few hours anyways).  I'm spending today basically holding him and smoothering him with kisses.  Just wanted to say hi.  Make sure you all know I'm still around and I'm working on updating my siggy and adding pics to my shutterfly site etc...in case you keep up with me LOL! 

Hope everyone had a nice Easter and is enjoying the start of spring!

Re: Hey, I'm back!

• Options
    Glad you are doing well! Your siggy picture is so cute!!
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I love the siggy pic Darren has gotten so big! They look so cute sitting together. I hope you have a smooth transition back to work.

Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad to see you, and I hope Darren does well at daycare.  Enjoy your day with him.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

So glad to see you again!

• Options
    I've been wondering where you were (and checking your Shutterfly site), glad to see you've been busy enjoying your little man! Enjoy your last day at home with him...and hopefully we'll see more of you when you get back to work!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    kepkep member
    YAY! Glad to see you and your adorable new siggy!
    Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
  • Options
    love the new siggy pic. It's precious. I hope your transition back to work goes smoothly
  • Options
    Yay!  I've been wondering how you were doing.  I just went back to work a few days ago too.  Hope everything goes well for you and little cutie.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"