Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

anyone change diaper size from 2-3 to 4?

I was using swaddlers but he's been blowing out his diapers with every pooped diaper he has and size 3 cruisers looks the same size as the 2-3

Re: anyone change diaper size from 2-3 to 4?

• Options
    He's been blowing out of the Cruisers, too, or just the Swaddlers?  DS was in 2-3 Swaddlers and is in size 3 Cruisers now and I can definitely tell a difference.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I went to size 4 when she was like 17 pounds and never looked back. I always err on the side of "too large" because she's an amazing pooper.
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

well i only put one size 3 cruisers on him so far today but the one dirty diaper he had today he blew out as well.

not sure if i should stay at size 3 or try 4

• Options

imageKittenGator:
    I went to size 4 when she was like 17 pounds and never looked back. I always err on the side of "too large" because she's an amazing pooper.

This....

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

DS has been in 4s for a loooong time. We use Luvs; there is no 2-3 size. I think he's been in 4s at least since 7 months.

?

• Options
    Size 4 since 18 lbs.  There is no way she is going to stay in this size until she is 37 lbs like stated.  I am an early diaper jumper because my dd is a professional pooper!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"