Babies: 0 - 3 Months

3 month old naps

Some nap questions for you ladies:

1. Does your 3m old have regular naps? If so, what times during the day?

2. Whether DC has regular naps or not, how long does he/she sleep at a time during the day?

3. Where does DC nap (swing, crib, your arms, etc.)?

Mom to DD#1 December '06, DD#2 Feb '09 and DS March '12

Re: 3 month old naps

• 1. The only thing regular about DS's naps are that he is generally tired within 1.5 hours of waking up. He has no schedule about when he naps - it all depends on when he gets up and when he gets tired.

2. His naps range from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Generally he naps longer earlier in the day but that isn't always the case.

3. His crib. Swaddled with white noise.?

• imagesnowflakemom:

Some nap questions for you ladies:

1. Does your 3m old have regular naps? If so, what times during the day?

LOL

2. Whether DC has regular naps or not, how long does he/she sleep at a time during the day?

LOLOL

3. Where does DC nap (swing, crib, your arms, etc.)?

LOLOLOL

in all seriousness, in the last week or so max has started to take one long nap about an hour after he wakes up (usually laying next to me in my bed), then another 1 or 2 hour nap around noonish  (sometimes in his swing, usually on me), then another 1 hour nap sometime around 4-5 ish (sometimes in his swing usually on me or Tony)

he sleeps great in his crib at night just not during the day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
    1. Kind of regular, but not really-- she has a morning nap around 9, an afternoon nap around 1, and an evening nap around 4.  I try not to let her stay up longer than 2 hours at a time or she gets fussy.
    2. She sleeps anywhere from 45 mins - 2.5 hrs
    3. She naps in her cradle or next to me on our bed if I feel like napping too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1) My 3 mo old gets about 3 naps a day, though sometimes 4 if her naps are short.  She goes down 2 hours after she wakes up. 

She will get fun activity (food first if it is time) for about 90 min and then we will do a quiet activity (reading or sitting outside and watching the dogs) about 10 min.  She then is ready for her naps.

2) She will sleep for 45 - 60 min for the first nap (@ 8a), 30 for the next two naps unless I soother her back to sleep.  I usually will sooth her back to sleep for the 2nd nap (@11) to get another 1.5 hour and then 30 for the last (@3:30).

3) She sleeps in her crib.  We have been blessed with a baby who likes her crib. 

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"