Trying to Get Pregnant

s/o Kid leashes

2»

Re: s/o Kid leashes

• i think they are weird, and they make you look like you can't control your kid.  i will for sure not be using one.
  • imagechristykell:
    I love that the "kid leash" post got everyone out of lurk-dom this evening.

::smacks CK on the ass::

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I would never ever eeeever use a leash for my kid.. animal backpack or not. It's called, keep an eye on your kid and they'll be fine. I say they're for lazy parents. I actually don't even laugh at them.. I just get really annoyed when I see someone using one.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageloloindiego:

I would never ever eeeever use a leash for my kid.. animal backpack or not. It's called, keep an eye on your kid and they'll be fine. I say they're for lazy parents. I actually don't even laugh at them.. I just get really annoyed when I see someone using one.

You took the words right out of my mouth.  

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageondjima:
    We have one friend who used to be a leash kid. She has really bad boundaries with people today. My DH theorizes that the leash stopped her from naturally learning about healthy boundaries. I am not sure if I agree, but I say "free the leash kids!!!!"

LOL

I will never be using them.  I can't imagine any situation that I would ever need one in. 

• Nay to leases, I get my fill with them with the dogs.

I do like the idea of jingle bells on toddlers shoes.  Plus, I think the jingling combined with the toddler waddle/run/dance would crack me up every time.

• no way. i know lots of people who travel all the time with little kids and this is not necessary.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"