Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Do you think you can plan for a boy or girl?

Do you believe in the myths of having a boy or girl?  Did it work for you?  What did you do?

Re: Do you think you can plan for a boy or girl?

• Options
    I don't know if it will work but next time I will try for a girl by BDing earlier in my O-cycle. I would be happy with another boy (always said I'd rather have two boys then two girls) but want to at least try for that girl before we're done.
  • Options
    No. One of the old wives tales that I heard was true for me, but I loved the surprise!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think the Shettle's method sounds like it's worth a shot, but it definitely didn't work for my friend.  She and her DH had sex the day she O'd (it was the only time they ttc'd that cycle) and they had a girl.  I've heard it also has a lot to do with your personal pH levels.  Some girls are just meant to have all boys and others are meant to only girls.  My grandma had 6 girls!  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i read all about the methods before we were ttc and we did wait until i "thought" i o'd before trying the first month in an attempt to get a boy first. (i have an older brother and always wanted that big brother) it worked for us, but i have no idea if it was dumb luck or not. :) i think i will be trying for a girl next using shettle's opinion that you should bd before ovulation for one---so we'll see in 2010 if it works or not cause we won't be trying until then! :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"