Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Thinking back to GBCN's passed

Remember the whole "pedophile" debacle.  What was her name, it's driving me insane that I can't remember.

Re: Thinking back to GBCN's passed

• i'm afraid to ask.....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't remember either!
  • Loading the player...
  • omg, omg...it's RIGHT THERE!  why can't i remember?!? 
  • she made a comment along the lines of 12 year olds being hot, and then was called a pedophile by many, she got her panties in a wad, adn GBCNed.  It was in 2nd tri.
  • wasn't it towards mistyl or someone like that?  I remember it was towards the same girl who asked if cold water was ok in 1st tri. lol
  • I remember that but can't remember the name
  • hey. I actually remember that. It was in 2nd tri right??? I will try to think of her name.....
  • imageTheFannins729:
    wasn't it towards mistyl or someone like that?  I remember it was towards the same girl who asked if cold water was ok in 1st tri. lol

mistyl was the girl that was called hot for looking like a 12 year old, the one that gbcn'ed was someone else.

• imageMamaMyers22:

imageTheFannins729:
    wasn't it towards mistyl or someone like that?  I remember it was towards the same girl who asked if cold water was ok in 1st tri. lol

mistyl was the girl that was called hot for looking like a 12 year old, the one that gbcn'ed was someone else.

right..that is as far as i can remember.  whatever happened to mistyl anyways?

• Woah, you guys had all the cool people. We just had the fister in 1st tri.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageTheFannins729:
    imageMamaMyers22:

imageTheFannins729:

right..that is as far as i can remember.  whatever happened to mistyl anyways?

I was wondering that too, I never saw her after I left 3rd tri.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"