Babies on the Brain

Now wait just a gosh darn second...

Sorry, that's the first time I've been to GP in forever.  How the eff is it that the Bump gives them a FAQ section but refuses to give BOTB one?  Not that it seems to help really, but still...

:pouts:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Now wait just a gosh darn second...

• Because we're too cool for FAQ's, duh.
  • There would be far, FAR too many.
  • Loading the player...
  • because if we had an faq section it would cut down on the number of stupid people posting and then i wouldn't be able to enjoy all the snark from you lovely ladies!
  • Oh, that's right.  I remember now!  Stick out tongue

This is turning into a bit of a post & run - going to go for a walk and see if I can't convince the little man to give me some more contractions.  See you all in 30 or so.

• Are you volunteering to write it?  I think that is how GP and 1st Tri got them since someone volunteered to put the FAQ together. I wonder if it really keeps the idiots at bay though.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageMrs.PeachyKeen:

Are you volunteering to write it?  I think that is how GP and 1st Tri got them since someone volunteered to put the FAQ together. I wonder if it really keeps the idiots at bay though.

Of course it doesn't. People will always be too lazy to scroll down a page or two to see if anyone else has asked their question.
  • Some days, I need entertainment, and I feel a FAQ might cut down on that :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"