Trying to Get Pregnant

Because everything is a competition at our house...

If baby is a boy, I have to clean up the kitchen for a week.

If baby is a girl, DH has to clean up the kitchen for a week.

AND whoever is wrong has to say "I was wrong and you were right" <---- that is the worst part of the whole bet! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Because everything is a competition at our house...

• ohhh man... i hate admitting i'm wrong! I hope your right!!! ;)
    10-8-12: Grant is born!! Now a family of 5! 2-3-12: Totally unexpected BFP!! 12-10-10: Vera and Nora are born! *Beta#1(13dpFET):262*~ *Beta#2(20dpFET)4,835 TWINS!!!!!*~*Beta#3(@6wks)11,032 TRIPLETS!!!!! Baby A h/b: 109. Baby B h/b 112. Baby C h/b *praying* 4-6-10: FET (2 ET)....BFP 1-15-10: IVF (2 ET)..... BFN (1-28) 1-12-10: ER! 21 eggs! 10 to keep, 11 to donate :) 8-11-09: IUI #4 (FSH hCG) BFP .... 9-08: C/P 6-19-09: IUI #3 (FSH hCG) BFN 5-28-09: IUI #2 redo (FSH hCG) BFN 5-08-09: HSG: All clear! 4-21-09: IUI #2 canceled (clomid reaction) 4-1-09: IUI #1 (natural) BFN 9/08: S/A less than 5mil (10% mobile) -varicoseal surgery to fix...results worth it! 5/06: Endometriosis surgery 9/07: off of BCP A rejection is Gods protection. A dissapointment is His reappointment
  • EMTXEMTX member
    My vote is that either way, your DH had better be cleaning the kitchen for you!

In my bag: Canon 60D, 50mm 1.4, Tamron 28-75 2.8, 430exii Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • lol I hope you're right!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I might have to try some kind of bet like that for my house. ;-) We won't find out until the baby is born though...so I will have to see how much I can milk out of that deal!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • imageAutumnBride102007:
    ohhh man... i hate admitting i'm wrong! I hope your right!!! ;)

I know.  I don't even care to clean the kitchen, it's admitting I'm wrong that will get me! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I love it.  My husband and I make everything a competition too.
  • haha, hope you are right!!
  • haha. My DH loves to make everything a competition too. GL I hope you win!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"