Georgia Babies

Vinings Academy

Anyones kids attend at the Sout Cobb location?  They have PNO and summer MMO so I am thinking about checking it out.  curious as to its reputation. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vinings Academy

• Would you mind posting what you find out? I am dying for a summer MMO...I had no idea they closed during the summer!!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • doesnt that stink!  I am about to have baby #2 and would love to have MMO all summer.  Vinings academy is way more expensive than Mt Harmony BUT I might need the time off.   Ill let you know if we check it out
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually emailed them after you posted this and got a not so nice reply that they are "an academic preschool-definitely NOT a MMO"...considering I wrote that my child was only 1 and I noticed that their preschool did not begin until age 2, I thought the response was a little much. I hope you have better luck! The Cumberland United Methodist Church runs a MMO all summer on Wed & Fri from 900-1230 and it is $160/month for both days or half for just one day. I visited and I think it would be fine if Easton was a bit older or at least walking, but he would have been the youngest and only crawler, so I am hesitant. If you find any other summer programs, let me know! Thanks!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • mmd7999mmd7999 member

Great!  I am going to check out Cumberland united methodist too.  Thanks for the info.  I'll let you know how it goes with Vinigs academy

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"