Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

WTF-Mom's Nite Out

Anyone else planning on going and get this afternoon's e-mail???

So, they allowed WAY too many RSVPs for the theater they had reserverd (160 seats) so they switched to one that holds 225.  They still have too many so now it is first come first severed (but you still have to have rsvp'd)!

They only have 160 T-Shirts & gift bags so again, first come first severed.

I understand limits, but why did they allow so many people to RSVP?  Bad site design if you ask me. 

I'm supposed to work until 6 in Southlake but I was going to leave a little early.  So now, do I leave WAY early to be sure that I get in.. do I just forget about it , or, do I leave when I was planning, get there and if I can't get in, drive all the way back to Denton and then at 10pm, head to DFW to pick up a friend who is flying in??? ARGH!

Re: WTF-Mom's Nite Out

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry, let me try this again...

No free munchies which means I either have to pick something up on the way, or eat at the theater. Sad

I know it is a free event, but I was all excited about it and all the freebies!

• I just replied to them that I won't be coming so they can add someone else to the RSVP list.  I forgot I have tickets to Rent that night, but it seems like it might be too crazy now, so i am kinda glad!

• I got the e-mail and I am just going to opt out now. It sounds like they did not plan this event well at all. I think 160 was a good number now they are talking over 200. Its first come first serve, no yummys to eat, only goodie bags for 160 etc..I dont want to be a part of this craziness.
    Photobucket
  • I know!!  I was pretty p*ssed to get that email!  Don't let everyone RSVP if you aren't going to let them in.  Some of these people are probably having to get a sitter and that would suck if they weren't allowed in.  I know I will be ticked off!!  I think it's crap myself and can't decide what to do either.  I will be mad if I get there and don't get in or get in but don't even get the freebies. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"