Northern California Babies
Options

When did you drop?

When did you drop? Did you drop at all?  I'm just curious as I am currently carrying her really high.  I have a feeling that when she drops, some of my heartburn will go away (this could be wishful thinking).  Of course, I know that with the drop, comes an even more squashed bladder (can't imagine it being more squished than it is right now!)

30 more days to go!  Oy.

Re: When did you drop?

• Options
    In the hospital right before I started pushing  Surprise maybe that is weird though ?
  • Options
    Around 35/36 weeks. Then the strech marks started and they just kept coming : (
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i didn't really notice when I dropped.  At my 38 week appt the doc mentioned that I had.
  • Options
    I think I started dropping last week because I started getting up 3-4 times per night to pee!!!  People also said I was carrying lower, but I definitely am not super low or anything.  At my midwife appt on Tues she said he had moved down -2 station, but still not totally engaged or anything...
  • Options

Based on the other responses, I think I must drop early. With my first, I dropped at 32 weeks. With this one, I dropped at 31 weeks.

When you drop, you should get relief from the heartburn. I had heartburn and horrible nasal congestion almost this whole pregnancy. Both have more or less gone away since I dropped. So there is hope!

• Options
    I haven't dropped yet. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"