North Carolina Babies

Almost done pumping! Wahoo!

I am down to pumping once a day starting today, and that will be just for comfort's sake.  By mid-week next week, I am retiring the pump.  Smile I have enough milk frozen to get Nate through a couple of weeks of 1 bottle days, but my hope is for him to be done with all bottles next Weds. 

I'm so excited to be done pumping soon!  And to be done with bottles too.  Yes

Re: Almost done pumping! Wahoo!

• congrats- that's quite a feat! It is nice to not have to wash so many bottles, but then I realized that I am washing sippy cups almost as much!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • You have done an amazing job!  What are you going to do with all your free time?  GL with the transition, and GL with drying up.  Even though my supply was really low, I had some problems drying up.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Awesome! You are the BF'ing queen, I've decided. Smile

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• imagemrsmikey:
    You have done an amazing job!  What are you going to do with all your free time?  GL with the transition, and GL with drying up.  Even though my supply was really low, I had some problems drying up.
    I'm not done nursing, just pumping. I still plan to nurse in the mornings and at night if Nate wants to (he doesn't always want to)...  we'll continue like this until Nate weans or until I decide I'm done for good.  I think once pumping is out of the equation, I'll be able to go on with nursing a couple of times a day without a problem. 
  • yipee for no more pumping!! yay!! congrats Smile
  • Woohoo!!!  I quit pumping a few months ago - of course, I was only pumping once before bed, but still, it was the greatest feeling ever!  Congrats and GL!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay!!!! Party!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• imageECUGirl2004:
    imagemrsmikey:
    You have done an amazing job!  What are you going to do with all your free time?  GL with the transition, and GL with drying up.  Even though my supply was really low, I had some problems drying up.
    I'm not done nursing, just pumping. I still plan to nurse in the mornings and at night if Nate wants to (he doesn't always want to)...  we'll continue like this until Nate weans or until I decide I'm done for good.  I think once pumping is out of the equation, I'll be able to go on with nursing a couple of times a day without a problem. 

Even better then!  It's going to feel so good to not pump anymore, and no more washing parts either!

• YAY for no more pumping!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! ?It is a great feeling to pack away the pump :)
  • Congrats! You have done a great job :)
  • Congrats!! I was so happy to pack my pump up too :)
  • yay congrats!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Awesome!! ?It will be so nice to just be able to let Nate nurse and not have to worry about pumping. ?I'm envious--can't wait to be done pumping myself!
    Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"