Preemies
Options

Keira Turns One Today

I'm an emotional mess, but so proud of how far our little one pound ten ounce baby has come! ?I'd love to share a slideshow of Keira's first year with you if you are interested.........

www.the-mcquaids.blogspot.com

?

Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08

Re: Keira Turns One Today

• Options

Sobbing through the beginning (wiping tears with my son's burp rag=gross!), laughing in the middle, smiling at the end...beautiful!

Happy birthday Keira!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    IVF 1=BFP, beta #1 8dp5dt 24, beta #2 12dp5dt 50, beta #3 14dp5dt 88.9
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Weishaars' World
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Keira!!!!  You are one amazing little girl (and your mommy's pretty great too) :)  Have a fabulous day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Happy Birthday Keira!

• Options
    Happy birthday Keira! Great video. Thank you for sharing it.
    Conceived twins with IVF January 2008. Lost baby a at 20 1/2 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes and held onto baby b. Baby b (Brandon) born at 26 weeks and 1 day on July 5, 2008. Wesley born full term on June 29, 2011. My blog http://karenandstu.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image
  • Options
    What a fabulous slide show. Keira is beautiful. Happy Birthday sweet girl!
  • Options
    Oh goodness, now you have me emotional!  Happy first birthday Keira!!!
  • Options
    Your slideshow was beautiful.  It's hard to believe what a year can bring.  Congratulations and like I said, Happy Birthday!!!

• Options
    Happy Birthday Keira!  She is an absolutely gorgeous baby girl!
  • Options
    Just amazing! Happy Birthday Kiki! hehehe
  • Options
    Happy birthday sweet pea! Enjoy and celebrate

Rowen Alexander born 10 weeks early 1/28/07

www.4wquestions.blogspot.com
  • Options
    What a beautiful slideshow! Happy birthday pretty little KiKi!
  • Options
    Beautiful!  Just absolutely beautiful.  She's going to be moved to tears and laughter of joy and love.  Happy Birthday Keira!
  • Options

it looks great and Robbie's totally riveted. I think he might be sweet on Keira.

• Options
    mcdevmcdev member

Thank you all so much....first of all for appeasing me by watching 8 1/2 minutes of pictures of my kid!.....and second of all for all of your beautiful compliments. ?I was so excited to share it with you all because I knew you would appreciate it in a way others wouldn't get. ?Thank you again!

And Robbie.....Keira's blushing. ?;)?

Claire Avery born at 32 weeks on 10/25/06 Keira Leigh born at 27 weeks on 4/29/08
  • Options
    I'm late but wanted to say Happy Birthday, Keira!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"