Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

OK! That's it! I'll admit it!

Baby legs ARE cute on little boys! Blondie and Carolinag absolutely adorable siggys have swayed me. But will they sway DH?

Most likely not.

Re: OK! That's it! I'll admit it!

• Options
    Who's that kid in your siggy? He's way too big to be Mikey
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • Options
    haha.  I bought some and DH said his son would not be wearing leg warmers.  I returned them.  Sad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know right! Tell him that! And he's walking now! My wittle baby is long gone!

:(

• Options

I'm probably the only weirdo who tries to match them. It seems like they're so off-colored or off-designed that they're not supposed to match (her other pair, gifted, was purple with purple polka dots). I wish I weren't so uptight:

image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • Options

Thanks Breezey!

I love them. I just got another 3 pairs in the mail today. He is so close to crawling, and they are helping to protect his little knees.  

My DH is such a good sport! You should see our master bedroom. It's super girly and romantic Smile

• Options

Every time I put them on DS my DH makes a Flashdance reference.

?

BTW, every photo I have ever seen of your son is just adorable. He always makes me smile!?

• Options
    imageKittenGator:

I'm probably the only weirdo who tries to match them. It seems like they're so off-colored or off-designed that they're not supposed to match (her other pair, gifted, was purple with purple polka dots). I wish I weren't so uptight:

I don't have any for Mikey, but if I did you bet I'd make sure they matched his outfit

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • Options
    imageKittenGator:

That is SUCH a cute picture of her! And I woud do the same thing with the matchy matchy even though according to Stacy and Clinton you're not supposed to. Whatev, like they know...pshht!

• Options
    imagebreezey2323:

mine too :(

• Options
    imageKirstensMOH:

Every time I put them on DS my DH makes a Flashdance reference.

BTW, every photo I have ever seen of your son is just adorable. He always makes me smile! 

lol@ flash dance!

And thanks! Big Smile

• Options

where can I get these?

are they thick?

details please -- my son is all over our linoleum floor

• Options
    imageAmrice78:
    imagebreezey2323:

mine too :(

Maybe its the Mikey thing? And look your Mikey is SO grown up he's drinking coffee?!?!?

Wink

• Options
    imagebreezey2323:
    imageKittenGator:

That is SUCH a cute picture of her! And I woud do the same thing with the matchy matchy even though according to Stacy and Clinton you're not supposed to. Whatev, like they know...pshht!

Thanks!

Stacy, Clinton and I would get along well except for this fact. I can't not be matchy matchy. I don't know how to do it without looking tacky, and I would worry about it alllll day long.

Mikey is such a little MAN, I can't believe how adorable he is! (I said that in another post, btw).?

• Options
    imageblessourlife:

where can I get these?

are they thick?

details please -- my son is all over our linoleum floor

Target. They're decently thick, but not wool-socks thick. You can also get them at boutiques, but Target's prices are probably the best. ?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"