North Carolina Babies

jenn&tim and alchris

I went to the pool store today and got the same float, only I paid $19.99!  I wonder what the deal is with their prices going up and down?  They had the same one at TRU for $19.99 as well.  I think it had a sticker saying the full price was $29.99.  So alchris, you should take the one you got back and exchange it for the one with the canopy.  I'm assuming since you have your receipt there will only be a $3 difference.  I even asked the guy about it being cheaper the other day and he was clueless, or at least pretended to be.  And they still had a bunch of stuff, and I can't believe they'd throw it all out!  I wonder if that was really true.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: jenn&tim and alchris

• Thanks!  I wasn't specifically looking for that when I was there or I would have asked.  Other than an alligator thing, I saw nothing on sale at all that day.  How annoying!  Thanks!
    Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
    Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
    Our early Christmas present 12/9/10
  • Wow! Why did they do that?! It was 15.99 when I got it. There was a ton of stuff over the left when you first walked.

So the boys are going to have matching floats! We are going to be SO prepared! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"