Infertility
Options

OMG! Forgot to order more meds!

Oh.My.God.

I was just sitting here and realized that I was supposed to call and get more meds for Saturday/Sunday. What am I going to do??

I have an appt. Sat. morning at 9:30, but I take my meds at 6:30 a.m. Do you think that's too late? It will most likely be my last day of stims. Ahhh. I can't believe I did this!

Should I bug the on call Dr.? Just wait until tom. morning?

*Excessive scar tissue, blocked tubes*hypothyroidism*
IVF #1 BFN 10/07
IVF #2 w/ICSI & AH*C/P 5/09
Beta #1-33 Beta #2-50 Beta #3-10
FET 9/9/09*Transferred 2 Blasts*BFP!
Beta #1- 2991, Beta #2 - 6757 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: OMG! Forgot to order more meds!

• Options
    RE's office usually will have xtra meds donated from IVF'rs. I would call your nurse ASAP and ask her. My pharmacy overnights as most do so it might not be to late to order.
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

My Re is over 2 hours away so I can't get them until the appt. on Saturday.

The order would have had to have been in by 5pm for overnight delivery.

I think I'm screwed. :(

Why can't they just order enough in the first place??

IVF #1 BFN 10/07
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If your RE has the meds for you can you get there when they open on Sat. so you feel better about taking them closer to your scheduled time?
    1-20-09 BFP third month of Follistim IUI 02-19-09 MC 06-24-09 MC July IUI Follistim Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone=BFN Aug. IUI Follistim Ganirelix ovidrel Crinone=BFP= scared sh**less 10-12-09 MC = 1 ectopic 1 perfect Dec. IUI Gonal-F Ganirelix Ovidrel Crinone Lovenox 01-02-10 BFP=scared sh**less again 01-06-10 CP SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME : ) March 2010 - IVF in progress converted to IUI 03-30-10 BFN April 2010 - IVF - BFFN June 2010 - IVF - BFFN July IUI BFP! March 26 2011 Gracie is here! imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I think they open at 8. I'll have to call them tomorrow and see what they say. I can't believe I forgot. :(

Thanks for responding. You helped me calm down a bit. :)

IVF #1 BFN 10/07
  • Options

GL!!! I hope you get what you need.

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Options
    I would call the on call doctor just to ease your mind. I ran into a similar situation, called the on call doctor, spoke to the nurse and she worked it out with me. I actually DROVE to her house and she gave me her "emergency" kit meds....I felt SO much better about it. I eventually replaced hers when I had more. good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"