Northern California Babies

Shark Steam Mop?

I've seen some people say they love their Shark and some say it was a total waste of money.  Are there different versions of it, and if so, what's the best one to get?  It takes me 2 hours to mop all the dang tile in this house.  I need something faster.

Re: Shark Steam Mop?

• I compared the Shark steam mop from costco just by looks and feel with my Bissel steam mop and I felt the shark they had there was dinky, not really very sturdy.  But that's only what I saw, haven't actually tried it out.
  • I have the Bissell and it's okay. ?Much easier than mop & bucket or hands & knees wiping the floor. ?It does leave my hardwood floors wet then streaky and isn't as noticable on the little bit of tile we have. ?

I had an inexpensive Shark vacuum from BB&B that I ended up returning becuase it was awful. ?The girl who took my return said they get tons of Shark products back because they are crap (why do they carry so much of them then?).

I also looked into the Electrolux steam mop, but couldn't find any locally to view in person before buying so I settled on the Bissell at Home Depot.?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"