Minnesota Babies

Looking for a pediatrician in the shoreview area

I live in shoreview but am willing to try any of the surrounding cities. Please let me know if you have or know of a Ped you love. Thanks

Re: Looking for a pediatrician in the shoreview area

• I live in the New Brighton/Shoreview area and we go to Aspen in Maplewood.  It is right off of Beam Ave by the mall.  That has been my clinic for many years and I decided to take DS there.  He has 2 pediatricians that he sees there and I LOVE them. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We go to Northern Lights Pedatrics in Arden Hills.  They have great hours (early mornings, later nights, and Sat. and Sundays for sick kids).  We see Dr. McCabe is our primary, but have see most of the rest of the doctors who have been great too. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Another recommendation for Dr. McCabe here! We love her!!! My entire family has gone/goes to Northern Lights. My sisters and I went there til we were too old, my little brother and sister go there now, and so does my nephew. My nephew's primary is Dr. Touhy (who my sister LOVES), but we see Dr. McCabe.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"