Eco-Friendly Family
Options

PSA for Sun Seedling lovers

Azadeh stocked new fabrics for customs today ... including a super cute "go green" themed fabric.  6 new fabrics in all.

https://www.sunseedlings.com

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PSA for Sun Seedling lovers

• Options

"sun seedling lovers"???? Is this code for NICOLE? hahha!

I hate you.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

OMG those TREES?! That is awesome! LUUUUUUUVES IT!

That reminds me of a line from the Lorax:

"But those TREES, those TREES! Those truffala trees!

All my life I've searched for trees such as these!"

hehe!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just got my SS today!  It's so cute and well made!  I wonder why ppl pay the high prices for other fitteds?  This was only $13.  Maybe bc it's a sized, and not a one size?
  • Options

I got my *** and Jane yesterday (the first one listed in her shop! That is MINE!) its AWESOME. I love Sun Seedlings!!!

I don't know why others are so expensive...but..shhhhhhhhh...we don't need Azadeh to become a Goodmama! ;)

• Options
    I haven't tried one yet and I'm scared too.
  • Options

I AM GETTING A TREE FABRIC ONE, COLE!  haha  I love it.  I knew you would be on it.

I think the lower prices are b/c they are sized and b/c SS's are lesser known.  I love them so much though.  I want everyone to love SS's.  I want Azadeh to be the next big thing in CDing.  It is my mission. haha 

• Options
    how are these diapers like/dislike?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Dislike - None.  Well, other than the fact that they're sized intead of OS, so DD grows out of cute one's and I cry.  But, then I get to get more, so that's not really bad ...

Like - Cute, soft, well made, hold a lot of pee, launder well, the WAHM who makes them is awesome to work with and generally cranks out a custom within a day or two of ordering. 

• Options
    OMG! It edited it out! Maybe I should have said that I got my Richard and Jane fitted yesterday. hahha!
  • Options
    So...if someone were going to try one...how does sizing run?
  • Options
    imageDobie_Mama:

Dislike - None.  Well, other than the fact that they're sized intead of OS, so DD grows out of cute one's and I cry.  But, then I get to get more, so that's not really bad ...

Like - Cute, soft, well made, hold a lot of pee, launder well, the WAHM who makes them is awesome to work with and generally cranks out a custom within a day or two of ordering. 

Yup. This.But, it doesn't bother me too much when DS outgrows a sized one because the price is right. Plus, I'm passing them down to my niece, and then they will get passed back to me for the next one. So, I mean, seriously. The price is SO right.

And Jenn, NO. I do NOT want Azadeh to become the next big thing. She is OUR little secret, dang it! SHUT UP! hahhaha!!

Seriously, Azadeh is AMAZING to work with. She e-mails promptly, she ships like, immediately. I don't know how she does it. Its amazing. Awe inspiring, really.

• Options

i a SO tempted!! ?what would be a better inner, velour microfleece or hemp terry. ?

i really like the tree pattern as well.?

• Options

imageHippinski:

Pretty true to description.  S is 19lbs and I can still get the Mediums on her, on the last setting.  But they are streeeeeeeeeeeeeetched.  The Larges fit her well with plenty of room to grow. 

• Options

imageHippinski:

Personally, I think they run a little small. But, I tend to think that lots of diapers run small, so maybe its just the proportions of Ethan? He has a really long torso and chubby thighs. I don't like how GM's fit on him. They seem too short in the torso and too tight in the thighs.

But, Sun Seedlings are just right in the thighs, nice and snug but not too tight. They have a better rise, too. Ethan is in a large. He's about 22 pounds...and I don't know how long. He'll be a year next week.

Don't know if that helps! hahha! Her sizing chart is accurate if that helps.

https://www.sunseedlings.com/Sizing.html

• Options
    imagedejavu:

i a SO tempted!! what would be a better inner, velour microfleece or hemp terry.

i really like the tree pattern as well.

Microfleece would stay drier.  It's a good choice for nighttime.  I've tried them all and like them all though!  

• Options
    Cole - Do you think Azadeh is going to get like, 53819058109 customs today and think "WTH happened here?" haha 
  • Options
    WE GOT AZADEH A STAR!  WOOT!
  • Options
    imagedejavu:

i a SO tempted!!  what would be a better inner, velour microfleece or hemp terry.  

i really like the tree pattern as well. 

Its a preference. I've had all of them. I like hemp, but it takes longer to dry and has a tendency to hold stinks. Between velour and microfleece, I guess I like microfleece better? I don't know. I have a variety.

• Options

imageDobie_Mama:
    Cole - Do you think Azadeh is going to get like, 53819058109 customs today and think "WTH happened here?" haha 

HAHAHAHA! She might. I just e-mailed her, and she hasn't responded yet, which is unusual. Maybe she's all, "WOAH! I CAN"T KEEP UP!" haha!

• Options
    imagenkintzel:

imageDobie_Mama:

HAHAHAHA! She might. I just e-mailed her, and she hasn't responded yet, which is unusual. Maybe she's all, "WOAH! I CAN"T KEEP UP!" haha!

Well...if you hadn't bought the one I wanted then I wouldn't have had to e-mail her. ;)

• Options
    i caved and bought one. ?hope DH doesn't kill me.
  • Options
    imageHippinski:
    imagenkintzel:

imageDobie_Mama:

Well...if you hadn't bought the one I wanted then I wouldn't have had to e-mail her. ;)

Did you have her do a Richard and Jane custom?! :) Its seriously the cutest diaper EVER.

• Options

imagedejavu:
    i caved and bought one.  hope DH doesn't kill me.

WHICH ONE?! Tell us! haha!

• Options
    imagenkintzel:
    imageHippinski:
    imagenkintzel:

imageDobie_Mama:

Did you have her do a Richard and Jane custom?! :) Its seriously the cutest diaper EVER.

That and I bought this one:

• Options
    I love that one. I would bought it a long time ago if I had a girl.
  • Options
    imagenkintzel:

imagedejavu:
    i caved and bought one. ?hope DH doesn't kill me.

went w/ the green trees one. ?think it's spring F.
  • Options
    imagedejavu:
    imagenkintzel:

imagedejavu:
    i caved and bought one.  hope DH doesn't kill me.

went w/ the green trees one.  think it's spring F.

Good call. I got that one, too. Along with the eco-friendly one. I got light spring green microfleece for both iners. haha! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"