Illinois Babies

Jen Gagnon-A Woman's Place recs?

Anyone heard of Jen Gagnon? She's a mid-wife that works for A Woman's Place. I was wondering if and what you've heard?

Re: Jen Gagnon-A Woman's Place recs?

• My midwife, Debbie Boucher, says she is great.  I had a friend in Chicago looking for a midwife (we are in the burbs) and I recommended her.  I don't know much, just that she is highly trained and knows my midwife.

Good Luck

• I have heard absolutely fabulous things about that practice from my MIL (a CNM who had her own practice for years before going into teaching).  I don't have specifics on Jen that I can remember, but IMO, you really can't go wrong with anyone from that practice!
  • Loading the player...
  • A few of my doula clients have had her as their midwife and I've been impressed with her! I've found her to be super nice, very open to my clients wishes, pretty hands off during labor and the pushing stage. My clients have reported that she's works collaboratively with parents, spends lots of time with them at prenatal appts., knowledgeable and experienced. I highly recommend Jennifer's practice. Lauren, another CNM and IBCLC, has joined the practice too. 

If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact me at victoria@vdoula.com

GL!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"