Austin Babies
Options

grrrr why won't he eat???

I mean seriously its not like I'm giving him cod liver oil or something. There are some days where I swear he will only eat yogurt "smoothies", cheese and blueberries -oh and cheddar bunnies.  Yesterday for dinner he ate a smoothie and a handful of raisins (thank you Rssnlvr!) but wouldn't touch the turkey that I'd packed for him. 

Then there are days where I can't get him to stop eating, but we haven't had one of those days in a while. 

I am getting so frusturated and running out of food ideas.  I am going to try turkey and spinach "enchilladas" for dinner tonight (courtesy of Baby Center's) but I've wasted so much good food and money on trying new things.

I know I shouldn't worry about this because he will eat when he is hungry but coming from a family who loves food so much I find it facinating that he is so hot and cold!!

Re: grrrr why won't he eat???

• Options
    *big hugs* I'm sorry that must be so frustrating. Hope his appetite comes back soon! Just think in a few years they'll be eating us into the poor house!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Run with the raisin success.

Raisin smoothies

Raisin turkey and spinach salad

Raisin enchiladas...

Smile

Dear Bump: You suck.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagefjaril:
    *big hugs* I'm sorry that must be so frustrating. Hope his appetite comes back soon! Just think in a few years they'll be eating us into the poor house!

Ha ha I know thanks for putting that in perspective!!!  If he is anything like DH (who of course is thin as a rail even now- but ate like a mad man in his teenage years) I can't even begin to imagine how many gallons of milk we'll go through and how my grocery bill will sky rocket! 

oh Rssn, how you make me giggle! 

• Options
    oooh, could he be getting the second molars? my guy isn't not eating, but he's not all about the food right now and he's getting his first molars.
  • Options
    That could totally be the reason... he has a molar coming in on one side and possibly another coming in as well.  That is why I love the boards!
  • Options

I found this when I was trying to figure out why there was a gap btwn the teeth coming in. It has a little diagram and guide to when the pop up and I thought your guy was at the age for some molars!

https://www.craigentinny.co.uk/Children/tooth_development.htm

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"