North Carolina Babies

Yay! All looks good.

Just got back from my first u/s.  All looks good and I'm relieved -- only one baby!  (with all the twins in my family I was starting to feel I might be the next one to have twins).  I was a little surprised that they only gave me one u/s photo and not even a close up view and she didn't give me the heartrate.  With Natalie, I was at a different office in a different city and they gave me a ton of photos and told me the heartrate.  I know the heartrate doesn't make a difference but I would have liked to have had it for my pg book, like I do for Natalie's.  Oh, well. 

She did change my EDD as I was expecting.  I ovulated later than is "typical" so now my EDD is 12/8/09 and I'm only 8w2d right now (need to update my ticker).

We talked a little bit about a VBAC (obviously I have quite awhile before we need to decide).  Dr. thinks I only have a 40% chance of success with a VBAC based on how things went with Natalie so I need to figure out if I want to pursue it.

Overall, everything looks great!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Yay! All looks good.

• Yay, I'm so glad!
  • I'm so glad everything went well!  That stinks they only gave you one photograph.  Good luck trying to decide if you want a VBAC. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That's great...I've been thinking about you!  Was your appt with Dr. Anya?  I just saw her on Mon. and it was the first time I've had a chance to really talk to her...she's great!!
  • Yay, I'm so glad everything is looking good! :)  I remember the relief of seeing the heartbeat up there, and of there only being 1 hehe!  I only got one lousy photo from my 7 week u/s with Liam too.  I can't see anything in it, just a blob.

Congrats again!

Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's wonderful news!  I was worried about twins too b/c there are some on my mom's side of the family.  I guess you've got some time to consider all the VBAC stuff.  Booo that you didn't get many pics or heartrate, you should have asked for more! 

My Sweet Girls

• Congrats on a great appt!  That is odd they didn't give you more pics or the heartrate.  I'm sure you could call and at least get the number to write down.  And GL with the VBAC decision!

• I did ask for the heart rate after she came back in the room but she said she didn't have the number -- just that it looked fine.  She had printed out a number of photos but it looks like they all went in my file -- I thought most of them were for me which is why I didn't ask for more during the u/s.  Oh, well.

It was with Dr. Anya.  She is pretty good.  Although I have to start rotating through dr. again.  My next is with Dr. Anderson.

• Yay, glad there's only one kiddo in there and that everything looks good! Too bad they didn't give you more pics, that stinks. Maybe they will next time when you can see more.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So happy to hear that. ?I was thinking of you :) ?Good luck with the VBAC decision. ?It was a tough one for me too!
  • Great news! I am glad it went well :)
  • yAY!! I'm glad everything looks good and that there was only one baby and heartbeat!!!

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Excellent, so glad you had a good appt!!!
  • yay! that's awesome (for you... i would die Smile)

if it makes you feel any better, i had my first, and only, u/s at 18 weeks. sooo.... i was left wondering until then! (well, minus doppler checks...)

hope you can do the VBAC if that's what you want!

• Yay!  So happy for you! 
  • Yay! I'm glad everything is going well!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Great news!!!!
  • So glad to hear that everything is looking good and that there is only one little one in there!

Kim

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay! That is great!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Glad everything was good!!!  :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"