Adoption
Options

Houston we have a match :)

We are trying not to get ahead of ourselves but we were called into our agency this morning with a possible match!  Baby was born on Monday and is now with a foster mom.  The BM signed the papers on Tuesday so she has until Tuesday night (May 5) to revoke.  There are still some others issued that are being worked out (medically) but hopefully I will be a mommy on Mother's Day!  The agency has us a listed as matched so hopefully the third time is the charm!  We go back for another meeting tomorrow!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Houston we have a match :)

• Options
    OMG!  good good luck!  keep us posted!
    After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Options
    ooo! Fingers crossed!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This is GREAT news- fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!
  • Options
    OMG I have chills I am sooo excited for you guys!!!  This has to be it!!!  Can you see the baby or do you have to wait till 5/5???  Good luck and let us know!  Everything I have is crossed for you!
  • Options
    This sounds like it might be THE one.  I'm so excited for you!  All the best for nerves of steel for the next several days, and for a sticky match!
  • Options
    Fingers crossed. I'm so happy for you!!!
  • Options
    Good luck good luck!  My 3rd anniversary is May 5th... I am convinced that means good luck for you :)

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options
    I got goose bumps!  Good luck!!!!!
  • Options

imageDAT1205:
    OMG I have chills I am sooo excited for you guys!!!  This has to be it!!!  Can you see the baby or do you have to wait till 5/5???  Good luck and let us know!  Everything I have is crossed for you!

I think that I can be more specific with you ladies than anyone else...and I really need to let this out....the issue at hand is that the BM is HIV+ so we are having to wait until the baby tests negative twice so that is why she is in foster care (foster mom is a pediatric nurse).  She was tested at birth and will be tested again at 4 weeks.  We actually get to meet the baby and the foster mom tomorrow and will be accompanying them to the doctor for a visit and really after we will be able to visit and communicate with the foster mom whenever we want/need to. 

Obviously if she tests positive we will have other decisions to make but the mom has been taking all of the necessary medications and the baby is also on medication as well.  The BM has another child who was born since she's been HIV+ and the child is negative so hopefully that is a really good sign!

Ok, I feel so much better since I was able to get it out!  So definitely keep all fingers & toes crossed!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fingers are crossed for you!
  • Options

I will be praying for you, the baby and the BM. Good Luck. Please keep us updated.

Amie 

• Options
    Oh my goodness!  What great news - I'll be thinking of all involved - keep us posted! :)
    "Our children are not ours because they share our genes... they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them. That, at the end of the day...or long sleepless night, is how love really works." Adoption Consultant Blog
    Personal Adoption Blog
  • Options
    Fingers and toes crossed that everything works out for you! 
  • Options
    I'll be keeping all of you in my thoughts! How exciting!
  • Options
    That's so exciting. I will be thinking of you. Keep us posted!
  • Options
    Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful. We will all pray that this baby will not have HIV! There are such GREAT statistics about that now...fingers crossed!!
  • Options

Yipeeeee!!  Can't wait to hear good news from you next Tuesday. . .

2 years TTC with 5 losses, 1 year recovering, 6 months applying for adoption approval, and almost a year waiting for a placement. Then, a miracle BFP at age 36!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    This is wonderful news.  I hope the next few days fly by and you are a mommy on Mother's Day.  What a great way to celebrate!
  • Options
    that is so super exciting! i'll be praying everything goes well!! congrats!
  • Options
    Aww yay! I am praying your sweet baby is healthy and that everything goes well. Can't wait to hear more!
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Options
    Oh, I really, REALLY hope this is the one for you!  Will be praying for good news on the little one's tests. 
    *TTC since February 08* 2 IUIs that didn't take, exploratory LAP and hysterscopy in September 2010 that revealed nothing, means we're adopting! Preliminary paper work to agency & started home study in 11/10 Profiles to agency on 1/12/11 - Officially waiting! First home study visit scheduled for 1/29/11 Matched (Eek!) on 1/24/11 *Sweet baby boy born on 1/26/11* Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Fingers crossed!! I am so excited for you.
  • Options
    OMG!   How exciting!
  • Options

YAY!!! COULDN'T BE HAPPIER FOR YOU!!!!

CONGRATS A MILLION TIMES OVER!!

• Options
    So exciting!  Prayers for all . ..
  • Options
    Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    This is wonderful! ?Praying that it all works out!
  • Options

wow!!! So much wonderful news here the past couple of days!

Great news, and what a wonderful Mother's Day gift. 

• Options
    Wow!  I'm praying this works out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"