Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Where to sell new clothes?

I have a handful of new with tags 0-3 and 3-6 month boy clothes that my little guy either can not wear already or will get to hot in. They are long sleeved onsies, sleep and plays, outfit sets, etc.... I dont want to pay to put them on ebay so I wanted to see if there was a place that would buy them? Or if any of you ladies have other suggestions.?
Photobucket

Re: Where to sell new clothes?

• Options
    You can take them to Once Upon a Child or you can wait until the fall Divine Consign sale and sell them there. The difference is that at Once Upon a Child, they name the price and at Divine Consign you can price them at what you want.
  • Options

imageamanda7207:
    You can take them to Once Upon a Child or you can wait until the fall Divine Consign sale and sell them there. The difference is that at Once Upon a Child, they name the price and at Divine Consign you can price them at what you want.

Thanks, do you have any idea which place I would be able to get more money? ?

Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Divine Consign would probably get you more money.  However, I know at Once upon a child....you get more credit if you do a trade in.
  • Options
    Have you tried listing them on craigslist?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesweetpea18:
    Have you tried listing them on craigslist?

No, I just dont feel safe doing CL?

Photobucket
  • Options

If you would like your money now, without any prepartion on your part other than making sure the clothes aren't terribly wrinkled (even with tags on it affects how they look at the clothing - I was right near the counter at OUAC once when they were reviewing clothes brought in and wow, they were very picky), I would go to Once Upon A Child.  You'll get a store credit (if you want) or a check the same day you drop your stuff off. 

If you want to wait until closer to fall then Divine Consign is your better bet.  You may make more money at DC, but there's no guarantee of it, and you have to price and tag everything yourself.  I've done both, and I may do DC again, but sometimes it's easier to just take stuff to OUAC to get it OUT of the house.  I've got four boxes of T's outgrown clothes right now that need to go away soon - I need the space back.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"