Washington Babies
Options

It's beautiful out! What are you doing today?

I am working from home today and I was thinking that Baby J and I should do something fun this afternoon. I could go for a walk around the neighborhood but I was thinking of something a little more exciting for both of us.

What are you doing? Or have any suggestions?

(we are in the Bothell area)

Re: It's beautiful out! What are you doing today?

• Options
    We will probably go to th big park in downtown Woodinville, and go for a nice walk. I love sunny days, puts me in such a good mood!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am meeting a friend at Michaels (yes, the craft store) lol and then we are going to go walk around Bradley Lake in Puyallup!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm going to spend some time in the garden but try not to overdo it. I have a lot of work to do inside but I think I need to take advantage of the sunshine! :)
  • Options
    I'm staring out the window of my office wishing I could go outside. Enjoy the weather for me!
  • Options

I NEED to get outside and walk my chunks off.

I will. I will.

• Options

I am sitting here at my desk waiting for calls to come in so I can keep my job.... not fun.

Enjoy the sun for me.

Oct 2011 3 1/2 years old.
    Robert Williams Birth date 5/16/2008
  • Options
    Working. Stick out tongue  I am meeting a friend for a lunchtime walk later, though.  Enjoy the sunshine for those of us stuck indoors!
  • Options

Well DD is sick, and I am waiting to see if her fever comes back. We will probably be playing in the garden, and then maybe she will help me pull some weeds in the yard.

• Options
    getting ready for our yard sale tomorrow. Lots to do
  • Options
    Ugh the sun is shining into my room through my closed blinds and I'm tempted to go for a walk but, I know if I do, I will be sorry. Sadness...enjoy the sun for me as well!
  • Options
    I too am at work. Looking at the sun outside and also feeling sick as a dog now! Dang DS for getting me sick. (Not his fault though lol) I wish I was actually at home with my PJ's on in bed resting because I can barely focus right now or walk for that matter since my equalibriam is totally off balance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"