Baby Names
Options

Tyler Brady?

I'm so sold on Landon Brady already. BUT DH also likes Tyler. I like Tyler and was the one who suggested it but I just like Landon more. He likes them both but is on the fence and does not love one strongly over the other.

Just thought I'd get thoughts/opinions from my lovely bumpies. For fun of course! Don't count on me running to DH if everyone votes Tyler. LOL

Brady is my maiden name and will be the middle name regardless. Smile

Re: Tyler Brady?

• Options
    I like them both, but I think Landon Brady flows better.
  • Options

Well well well my lovely there you are lololol  ..... You know I'm always good for a name opinion.  Out of the 2,  I prefer Landon.  This is based soley on the fact that I don't "dig" the meaning of Tyler (tile maker).  That said, I do think the nn Ty is pretty cute (but then again I love nicknames and would use one for my own kid).  What about Ryan as a name? Have you considered that one? I think it goes very nicely with sibling name William, is classic, not overly common and flows with Brady.  Plus, it means "Little King" which is pretty cute.  Just throwing that out there.....

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I still prefer Landon....tell him to keep repeating it in his head and maybe he'll start warming up to it.
    DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I really like both Tyler and Landon.

I love Ty for a nickname but I would say its more common than Landon.

I think you have a winner either way :)

• Options
    image2linesin09:

Well well well my lovely there you are lololol  ..... You know I'm always good for a name opinion.  Out of the 2,  I prefer Landon.  This is based soley on the fact that I don't "dig" the meaning of Tyler (tile maker).  That said, I do think the nn Ty is pretty cute (but then again I love nicknames and would use one for my own kid).  What about Ryan as a name? Have you considered that one? I think it goes very nicely with sibling name William, is classic, not overly common and flows with Brady.  Plus, it means "Little King" which is pretty cute.  Just throwing that out there.....

LOL. Here I am- putting myself out there! :)

I hadn't even looked up what Tyler means, I didn't know that! I LOVE Ryan but BIL and nephew are Bryan. Too close. And you just made me love it more! :(

• Options
    I like both, I know how you feel about DH not liking a name you like!
  • Options
    I think they are both nice names, I like the sound of Landon Brady over Tyler Brady.
    Blank!
  • Options

I love Landon!

• Options
    Landon Brady flows really well together. Tyler is NMS. I just think of the George Carlin joke about "soft" boy names. Maybe you could use it as a back up name though, incase the baby doesn't look like a Landon? :)
  • Options
    I prefer Tyler over Landon.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I like Landon better
  • Options
    i love tyler, but if you like landon, go for it. you should love your son's name.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I like Landon better too many tylers already.
  • Options
    I like Tyler not with Brady. Like PP said Landon goes better Brady. GL
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    yaleyale member
    I like Tyler
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I like both names and think they both sound great with Brady.

I just prefer Landon a little more though.

• Options
    LMS05LMS05 member
    I like both, but definitely prefer Tyler. Landon is becoming trendy.?
  • Options
    Landon Brady for sure! I really dislike Tyler.
  • Options
    Didn't your DH like Donovan at one point too?  Or some other name?  If it was Donovan, I prefer that to Tyler but still like Landon the best!
    3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• Options

imageJillAly:
    Didn't your DH like Donovan at one point too?  Or some other name?  If it was Donovan, I prefer that to Tyler but still like Landon the best!

Yes, Donovan was his choice last week. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"